Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The One With The Really Exciting News

AAAHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's what I felt like screaming in Jimmy Johns last week. I was so excited when I heard the news that I think my #6, light on the Mayo sub ended up feeling a little neglected. I ended up wrapping it back up and shoving it in my purse because I was so excited I couldn't even eat it (and that says a lot). But, I'm going to wait to tell you the news until later (SO KEEP READING! And no, that doesn't give you permission to skip to the end like some of you do in really long chapter books.)

I first really want to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to those of you who have been praying for me throughout this process and for the future ministry in Lowell. I cannot begin to express how much it means to me to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. I really do cherish your thoughts and prayers and please continue to pray for the students, leaders, community, school administration and myself. I would really appreciate that.

Second, thank you for those of you have have supported me monetarily. You all have been more than generous and I have been absolutely blown away by the amount of support that has come in. Thank you for being a part of this ministry. Your donations and pledges have almost gotten me to my goal (in a matter of 3 months!!!) That is amazing.
(This is starting to sound like an Academy Award speech)

If you have been considering giving or plain ole just forgot about this, it is never too late. Keep in prayer about it and see if this is a way God would like to use you. If you have any questions or need another donation envelope, just give me a call or stop me if you see me. I am currently $1,300 away from reaching 75% (which is when I can start full time at YFC).

Did you hear that exciting news?! I am $1,300 away from reaching 75%!!! (That was my really exciting news I got at Jimmy John's by the way). I had an update meeting last week and was told that because I only had $1,300 left to reach 75% that I can officially plan on becoming a full time Youth For Christ staffer by mid-August. WooHoo!

After I hit the 75% I still have the other 25% still to raise but I can raise that while working at YFC. Please keep the prayers (and pledges) coming. I am in awe at how abundantly God has been blessing me in so many ways throughout all of this. Thank you all for your love, support, and prayers.

Stacey Oswald
West Michigan Youth For Christ
Soon to be Campus Life M Director 

1 comment:

  1. Stacey! I'm so excited for you! I will continue to pray for you. Can't wait to see what God does at Lowell!